Sunday, January 04, 2009

"The Secret" What is it really all about?

In my humble opinion this is simply getting what you want out of life by means of proper focus and redirecting or reprogramming your brain. But how do we do that? The movie does not really tell us does it? Maybe that is why there is a book out there called "Secret Of The Secret".

To tell you the truth I have seen this in action, however I did not know it at the time. Here is my story proving the theory or presence of "The Secret". 

I will be omitting many details to keep this short but rest assured you will get enough details to realize this to be true. At around 9 years old my daughter was admitted into the Montreal Children's Hospital. After a few scans we were told she had a mass growing on her brain-stem. This obviously was a big shock to us but this story is not about us. She had a few operations, one of which was to remove the mass and that one lasted 12 hours. The doctors told us  that kids having had this operation have to stay in the hospital for 3 weeks minimum. 

Well during the entire ordeal the only thing my daughter would focus on was going home and being home on her birthday and sleeping in her bed. Well believe it or not, after one week the doctors told us we could go home. We were like  "WHAT?" how is that possible, "you told us  she would have to stay for about 3 weeks!". The Doctors then proceeded to mention that they were impressed and  had never seen such a fast recovery.

So, my daughter was home on her Birthday and is now 13 years old and according to her last exam she is in great health. 

But its not till last year, after having seen "The Secret"  dozens of times that we realized that she was using the secret to her full advantage. We had already been  putting some of  the ideas mentioned in the secret in motion before our realization and  some of the goals were focusing on are  bearing fruit.

For example, I was wanting a better paying job and whenever I found myself straying into negative and or fleeting thoughts I kept saying to myself, "I am well, I am healthy, I am wealthy".  Just a few months ago I was offered a job as a computer tech in a college but I liked my job where  I was  for multiple reasons. However the new offer was more money and the only drawback was I would have to travel at least 2 hours there and back. My current job was just around the corner and literally took me less than 5 minutes by car. So I spoke to my boss and now I have both, more money and  a job that is close by.

All of this is to say to you. Simply focus on YOU and YOUR goals and pay less attention to  the negative aspects. As mentioned in "The Secret", call up a consolidation organization and get your debt  all fixed up so you can focus on better things. They actually freed up over 200$ a month for us leaving us much more breathing room. Therefore letting us live a little better and feel much better about ourselves.

"I am well, I am healthy, I am wealthy"

This phrase I made up for myself.

I know or knew some people that complained relentlessly. I think I have this or my neck hurts or I  think I am depressed. Even then I would think to myself, your always sick and depressed because that's all you think about. Or you always have money problems  and failed relationships because your thinking is wrong. Heck, I just realized that I knew about The Secret even before I saw the DVD. I just didn't know how to use it to my advantage. A little while ago my son pointed ou to me that I was never sick (as in having a cold). A 6 year old had just shown me that The Secret works. Again, something I didn't know I was already doing. I have always told myself that I don't catch colds and flus and so on. Of course I still do but not as often as most.

So here it is, 

"I am well" - meaning I am not sick.

"I am healthy" - I don't have any diseases. 

"I am wealthy" - pertains to all aspects of wealth. Love, finances, health and more.

The one thing you all need to remember is it takes time. No one person is the same, has the same knowledge, the same thoughts, the same dreams and goals. Therefore the results are not the same for everyone. Nor is the timeframe for the results. If you have the knowledge then it would take you less time to  attain your goal as opposed to someone who has to acquire the knowledge prior to attaining the same said goal. This is what they mean by alignment. To get what you want you have to focus on what you want, this in turn will get you what you need or need to know in order to be aligned with what you want. Once you are aligned with what you want the goal will be there for the taking. Odd thing is, it may or may not be exactly what you thought it would be. It may come in an other form as in my better paying job was right where I was in the first place. I had always figured I would have to change jobs to get a better pay.

I know one thing for sure, if you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always gotten. So try it for yourself, what have you got to lose.

Well I think I will end this session here for now. If you have specific questions maybe I have an answer for you or even some insight as to where you can get what you need.

by the way

I AM A MONEY MAGNET!

No comments: